Cheerios Parfait Recipe

Are your mornings as hectic as mine? My mornings always seem to be a bit chaotic.  First off, I am NOT a morning person. The snooze button is my friend.  Once I’m finally up, I wake Z.E.N. up and head to the kitchen for my usual morning routine of getting breakfast ready and packing lunch. Breakfast used to be a hassle because Z.E.N. could never what he wanted to eat and I’d wind up scrambling to get him fed. When you add the fact that I also have to make a hot lunch for his lunch box, the result was that we were always running late.  

I had to figure out a way to simplify breakfast.  I advised Z.E.N. that his breakfast choices would be limited to things that were either already prepared, or that can be prepared quickly. For example, whenever we make pancakes, I make an extra batch that I can freeze for later. When Z.E.N. wants pancakes, all I have to do is pop the previously frozen pancakes in the microwave.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 cup Nonfat Vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1cup Cheerios
  • 1/2cup sliced fresh strawberries
  • 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
  • 1Tbs granola

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. To assemble the parfait, layer the yogurt, Cheerios, and fruit in a container. Top with granola.
  2. One thing I love about this Cheerios parfait recipe is that it is very easy to customize. You can experiment with different combinations of yogurt, fruits, Cheerios, and granola.

Recipe Adapted From: jugglingfamilylife.com


source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/cheerios-parfait-recipe.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cleaning Detox Soup

Jalapeno Chicken Recipe #christmas #holiday #recipes #chicken

BROCCOLI SLAW