THANKSGIVING PUNCH

This thanksgiving punch recipe has all the flavors of fall. With a few simple easy ingredients, you can make a holiday thanksgiving cocktail or mocktail that will be a crowd pleaser for kids and adults. 

I absolutely love cooking for people, so much so that I’ve made it my job! As much as I love my clients, I love cooking for friends and family too. My favorite thing to do is create a gathering either for the holidays or a celebration where I can bring a bunch of friends and family together to share some great food. 


INGREDIENTS
MOCKTAIL OPTION:
  • 1 Gallon Apple Cider
  • 48 oz Ginger Ale (I used 4 cans of  Zevia Ginger Ale)
  • 1 Red Apple, sliced thin
  • 1 Green Apple, sliced thin
  • 1 Navel Orange, sliced thin
  • 4 Cinnamon Sticks
  • 1 cup Frozen Cranberries
  • 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice

COCKTAIL OPTION:

  •  use only 24oz of Ginger Ale and add one bottle of champagne or prosecco. Keep the rest of ingredients the same


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a 2 gallon drink jar, add 2 cups apple cider.
  2. Whisk in pumpkin pie spice until any clumps are gone.
  3. Add the remaining ingredients to the jar and stir gently.
  4. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours before serving cold.
  5. Will keep for 3-4 days in fridge in airtight container.
Recipe Adapted From: thymeandjoy.com



source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/thanksgiving-punch.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cleaning Detox Soup

Jalapeno Chicken Recipe #christmas #holiday #recipes #chicken

BROCCOLI SLAW