SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITA SOUP
Today I am sharing with you a quick and easy slow cooker soup from Six Sisters’ newest cookbook the 12 days of Christmas. I have become friends with the Six Sisters through blogging and conferences. They continue to amaze me with all that they do and I love how they put an importance on family and traditions. They started blogging as a way to keep in touch with all six sisters and it has grown into something incredible. This is now their third cookbook that they have published. They have such delicious and easy family friendly recipes. I couldn’t wait to look through their newest cookbook and choose something yummy to make! INGREDIENTS: 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup 1 cup salsa 2 cups frozen corn 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed 1½ cups water 1 teaspoon ground cumin ½ teaspoon dried cilantro 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese Optional Toppings: sour cream diced tomatoes green...
Komentar
Posting Komentar